Mobile Security Netiquette is the social code of protecting mobile. Thus, culture of protecting devices.
Given, rise of mobile devices, hacking is more frequent. So, security a, issue.
Then, a hack is the unauthorized access. Hence, security is protection from it.
Mobile Security Netiquette Rules
- Antivirus. Antivirus software designed for mobile devices.
- Bluetooth. Turn bluetooth off when not in use.
- Screen Lock. Use a password protected screen lock.
- Factory Specifications. No changing factory specifications, jailbreaking or rooting.
- Track Devices. Use tracking software on valuable devices.
Mobile Security Network Etiquette
Customs for keeping devices safe. Traditional hacking as well as wireless hacking. Networks are potential security risks for all computers within range.
Mobile devices can be hacked through all the traditional methods. Also, wireless features they provide. Furthermore, the mobility of the devices exposes them to more people.
The internet exposes computers to other computers. So, hackers may try to compromise any computer.
Then, mobile connections are radio waves that travel through the air. Thus, various ways to obtain or damage the data inside.
Bluetooth and wireless access to mobile devices make them vulnerable to hacks. Other computers can discover them and request access.
Mobile Security Netiquette
Mobile Security is protection from unauthorized access to your data and device. It is a component of computer safety. Discoverable by computers around them is vulnerable.