Micro blog netiquette is the social code of small opinions. Sharing is caring. So, we follow.
Then, way to share data in networks. Thus, strict limits. As a result, following posts, listing, and re-posting for influence.
Micro Blog Netiquette Rules
- Two Lines: It is proper netiquette to limit micro-blog posts to two lines.
- No Controversy: It is proper netiquette to refrain from posting controversial material.
- Share Stories: It is proper netiquette to share stories from credible sources.
- Make News: It is proper netiquette to post news, current events and breaking information.
- Positive Words: It is proper netiquette to use positive words in micro-blog posts.
- Organize: It is proper netiquette to organize your friends, followers, and those you like with lists.
- Read: It is proper netiquette to read posts by everyone.
- Follow: It is proper netiquette to follow other micro-bloggers.
- Forward: It is proper netiquette to forward posts to friends on other networks.
- Find: It is proper netiquette to find contacts, friends, and cyber friends, on micro blog networks to follow and to follow you.
Micro Blog Network Etiquette
Users may connect with other users. Next, share information. Therefore, following other users and being followed.
Customs of quick posts. So, post with few characters.
Website in a domain for user. It follows, publishes short opinions. Also, other data with limits.
Character limit is a major difference. Given, popular expressions of emotion. Then, emotional outburst. Emotional posts are the most highly viewed.
Micro Blog Netiquette
Social code of short blog posts. Rules users follow in the peer groups they are in. Business personal, social.
Rants are common. Emotional opinion of a user that attacks an issue. Celebrities rant about something that bothers them. Regular users have been known to rant against people, places, and things.