Business Netiquette Rules are professional conventions for online communication. Thus, customs of exchange. Hence, internet is used for sales.
Then, who sells what to who determines the market. Consequently, Informatization is the transformation of all business to the internet. As a result, business social.
So, we start up with friends. Hence, marketing is part of all engagement. Accordingly, a means to an end.
Business Netiquette Rules
- Records. Record all transactions. Make sure you get a receipt or provide one.
- Signatures. Use a professional signature on documents to provide legitimacy to the message.
- Clarify. Ask for clarification if you have any doubt about instructions to avoid to miscommunication.
- Don’t Write in Text. Refrain from writing in text acronyms because it is informal or unprofessional.
- Spacing. Double space paragraphs to make your writing readable.
- Headings. Use descriptive headings in communication for context.
- Reasonable. Reference your professional reasons when writing. Recipients may need clarification.
Business Network Etiquette
Thus, we use tips to earning a living. Then, conventions to get work done. Given, we sell ideas to internal and external stakeholders in engagement.
So, employees get their work done. It follows, doing it is a form of communication. As a result, a job well done.
Consequently, teamwork. Collaboration helps. More tips to do more work.
Business is a process. Thus, all actions that support transactions. A profession is what we do to earn a living.
Business is the economic system humans use to exchange goods and services. Exchanges are typically recorded for accounting purposes. It is a transaction for a good or service, where things of value are exchanged.
Society is transaction based, capitalist, because business is how we deliver goods to each other. Given, we are social beings, socialism is natural, not a government.
Online business includes all the online actions that support transactions. Banking is the core process. Looking for a job is the most far removed part of the process.
A whole new set of norms and common practices apply to internet actions that do not apply to traditional ones. The rules that come from the common practices are the rules of netiquette.
Internet sales are driven by social recommendations rather than real estate. In general, for every customer who leaves negative feedback for a business or seller there are 100 others with a similar experience.